Subject: [Leica] Newly Updated Website
From: jnelon at netvigator.com (James R. Nelon)
Date: Mon Apr 18 20:10:01 2005

I took another trip in February to Myanmar where we visited the Chin
villagers, sea gypsies in Southern Myanmar, and spent twenty hours on a
river boat on the Irawaddy River. I've posted new images to my website from
that trip. I've moved the website from Netvigator.com (in Hong Kong) to
here:

home.comcast.net/~jnelon

The images can be found under the Myanmar 2005 listing in the left panel.

Any and all comments welcomed.

Jim Nelon

Replies: Reply from geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee) ([Leica] Newly Updated Website)