Subject: [Leica] More from the early 50s
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sat Apr 16 22:36:10 2005

You liked the wedding?  See the sequel!  Here are more scans from my
"motherlode" of old Kodachrome slides from the early 50s. I've added two
new albums.  Be warned that there is some blurring in quite a few of the
pictures, usually the result of capturing real life with the slow shutter
speeds often required by ASA 10 film. And because my Dad could not hold a
camera steady--my Mom was the photographer.  Pictures taken with a Bolsey
B2 rangefinder.

First off, I have to point out this shot, because of the numbers
prominently displayed in the picture:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/EmMiltHoneymoon/12FillErUp

And now, the albums:

My parents' honeymoon on Cape Cod:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/EmMiltHoneymoon

Miscellaneous pictures from the early 50s.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Misc1950s

My parent's wedding pictures are still here:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/EmMiltWedding

Enjoy the nostalgia, and dig those crazy hairdos and jazzy jalopies!

--Peter

Replies: Reply from dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] More from the early 50s)
Reply from miki at arbos.net (MIKIRO) ([Leica] More from the early 50s)
Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] More from the early 50s)