Subject: [Leica] Thoughts on the new Zeiss lenses
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sat Apr 16 08:28:34 2005

In a message dated 4/15/2005 4:16:27 PM Central Daylight Time,
msmall@infionline.net writes:
THE ECONOMIST discusses this issue regularly.  In general, skilled Japanese
workers earn a pay package (pay, benefits, &c) on par with that paid to
German and French workers and somewhat higher than that paid to US workers

Marc

I will have to tell my friend who works for Toyota to ask why her pay is not
on par with another of my friends who works for BMW doing the same job, that
she will have to see where her extra pay is going. ;-)

Gene