Subject: [Leica] Re: CLA'ing
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Thu Apr 14 15:52:58 2005

cwoods <cwoods8@peoplepc.com> wrote:

> Is there an "average" wait for a Leica camera to be CLA'd?

Nope.  Depends on who you sent it to, what model it is, how much of a
backlog the technican has, who's on vacation or at a show, what parts are
needed.  DAG has had my black enamel SL since October (parts issues among
other things), Leica has had my 280 since January.  If you have a shipper
tracking number you can at least verify that it reached its destination; or
you can call the shop to inquire.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com