Subject: [Leica] M7 & Summicron DR 50.....
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Wed Apr 13 22:47:36 2005

At 9:56 AM -0400 05.4.13, Kenneth Frazier wrote:
>Listers,
>
>I remember reading something on a list about mounting and using the 50
>DR on the M7, but I don't recall what it was.
>
>Can the 50 DR be mounted and used, without the eyes, on the M7?

It can be used both with or without eyes on the M7..... It's one of
my favorite lenses (check my gallery below).

however, the M7 is slightly taller than the M3. There's a small lip
on the eyes that can be removed if it gets in the way. Watch out when
mounting the eyes to make sure you don't scratch the top.

Karen

Karen Nakamura
http://www.photoethnography.com/blog/