Subject: [Leica] OT Barbecue Grills
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Apr 13 01:18:50 2005

Sonny

The two american products I love most are:

- V8 engines
- Weber 22.5" BBQ

My Weber is now 15 years old and has been oputside all the time, in rain,
snow, every weather, and still works fine. But do not take the 22.5"
one-touch silver as recommended by Leo, but the one-touch gold with the ash
catcher. See http://tinyurl.com/5wjpe
Otherwise you'll have your knees full of ash every time the wind blows.

I dont use any other starter firing methods than burning a pile of thin fir
wood sticks. With the flames of it, I burn the fat off the grids the from
the last BBQ.

I use my Weber all year, even when there's half a meter of snow in my
garden. When we have guests, this is always a good opportunity for the men,
to go out and have some drinks while the women are chatting inside :-) ...

Didier

Replies: Reply from bonvini at optonline.net (Jay) ([Leica] OT Barbecue Grills)
Message from leowesson at charter.net (leo) ([Leica] OT Barbecue Grills)