Subject: [Leica] my first CLA
From: summicron at bellsouth.net (Frank F. Farmer)
Date: Tue Apr 12 07:22:40 2005

Greetings,

Well, I put my M3 in to mail to DAG today for a CLA.  Does everybody else
get that nervous feeling about leaving their baby with the guy behind the
counter at the UPS store?  Maybe its just me.

I'm very much looking forward to getting it back after DAG has worked his
magic though!  Can't wait!  I've never actually had a camera CLA'd before
but from what I've heard it can make a big difference.

Frank Farmer

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:my first CLA)