Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 29, Issue 366
From: lenniefalcon at cclmgmt.com (lennie falcon)
Date: Sat Apr 9 20:52:05 2005

we are who we are. i am published in doulble truck worldwide. our test
proceedures are ne plus ultra, although i can't personnally take credit for
the work. these tests was done by people who truly are the best.

none of you will be disappointed. all good things come to those that wait.

kind regards,

falcon

p.s. try ken hansen or bobby olden, they both know me well.

Signup at www.doteasy.com