Subject: [Leica] Slightly OT: Lobby K&S to carry the Epson R-D1 (Note for Northern California people)
From: driggett at mac.com (Christopher Driggett)
Date: Fri Apr 8 20:57:13 2005

I was in my local camera dealer this afternoon (Keeble $ schucket, Palo
Alto, CA)  buying a Leica 90mm f/2 ASPH APO lens and they were all a
buzz about my R-D1. I talked to them about why they did not carry the
camera and they said only Sammy's in LA and B&H carried them. I
informed them that I drove to the city (S.F.) and bought mine from
Calumet.  They seemed shocked. They said after handling the camera they
were going to contact Epson to try to get a couple in.  Now all you
penninsula, South Bay people please call K&S and tell them you want
your R-D1! (Refering to the old MTV commercial about calling the cable
operating and saying I want my MTV)
Cheers,
Chris

Replies: Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] Slightly OT: Lobby K&S to carry the Epson R-D1 (Note for Northern California people))