Subject: [Leica] FS: Fine prints, CLA'd SL2, more
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Fri Apr 8 11:07:08 2005

Fine prints: you've seen them at http://www.wildlightphoto.com, and many of
you have them on your walls.  Yes, it's my weekly sales pitch for fine
prints of my photographs.  Prints are available on either RA-4 Crystal
Archive paper or on a heavy-weight 100% cotton paper printed with pigment
inks.  Photographs available including those made with off-topic equipment
are shown at http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html.

Also:

Black chrome Leicaflex SL2 CLA'd by Don Goldberg last year.  Body shows
considerable finish wear from handling, no significant dings or dents,
leatherette on back has shrunken and is lifting at ends.  This camera has
the very scarce microprism viewscreen and has been calibrated for 1.5-volt
silver oxide 625s battery.  $750 plus shipping.

Silver chrome Leicaflex SL2, CLA'd by Leica USA last month.  Moderate finish
wear on back and lens mount, NEW top plate, minor scuffs on base plate.
This camera has the very scarce microprism viewscreen and has been
calibrated for 1.5-volt silver oxide 625s battery.  This is the camera I
dropped in January along with the 280 APO; Leica's service department tells
me the prism has a minor chip that will not affect viewing performance (I
don't see a problem in the viewfinder).  $950 plus shipping.

Leica reflex parts: http://www.wildlightphoto.com/leica/flexbits.html

C.R.I.S. MR-9 adapter for many cameras (doesn't fit my SL bodies)  $10

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com