Subject: [Leica] Taking photos during school play
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Apr 8 08:35:00 2005

End up in jail for shure. Or in a hospital.

This week, I was walking with a friend through a place, where hip-hoppers
are officially allowed to make huge graffities on walls. I left my M6 in my
pocket, I knew why. My friend took his digital p&s camera and made some
shots of the spraying dudes. They menaced him heavily to spray on him and
his camera and to bash him (how courageous, they were about 20 and we were
two). I guess they were so paranoid that we could be cops, shooting their
tags to identificate the illegal graffities all over the city. They pretend
to make art but they want to bash harmless amateur photographers. Sick.

Didier

Message from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] Taking photos during school play)