Subject: [Leica] Leica M3 purchase
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Thu Apr 7 21:55:25 2005

In a message dated 4/6/2005 5:31:18 PM Central Daylight Time,
saganicc@mskcc.org writes:
I think the M6ttl may have been a low point but the others, including the
M5,
are great.
Well I have the M6TTL and have looked at and tried several MPs and for the
life of me, outside of the finder, I cannot see/feel any difference at all
other
than the retro look.  I had the finder updated on my M6TTL and it is just
great.

Gene