Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Lenses Now Listed at B&H
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Apr 7 18:14:40 2005

Not to contribute nothing here, but hasn't it been shown time and again
that the lens choice is the least of the worry for the greats :-)?

Lens choices are for us mortals with too much money and not enough talent.
Ted carries 3 M7 on his neck not because it says Leica and Noctilux, but
because it gets the job done. If Jupiter makes a $10 Noctilux that works, I
am sure he will use that too.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Zeiss Lenses Now Listed at B&H)