Subject: [Leica] Re: Old Voigtlander Lenses + Old Trains = Leica M7
From: cwoods8 at peoplepc.com (cwoods)
Date: Wed Apr 6 19:16:20 2005

Hi all,

I have an old (German) Super-Dynarex 350mm Voigtlander lense. I'm trying to
figure out whether it's worth selling (I don't use it), but the German
Voigtlander lenses I peruse on ebay are selling for so little $ I'm
wondering if it's even worth the hassle? The lense is in great condition and
it looks and feels like a miniature warhead...(no kidding, I think the
German customs folks even thought so, if I recall)...anyway, Rich Pinto had
suggested ebay but I have no idea what a fair price would be....if it's
$20.00 I'm not even going to bother :)  I've recently inherited my Opa's
IIIf and have put my $ into fixing this camera....

Also, I have a bunch of 1980's era German N-scale trains by Marklin,
Fleischmann, and Arnold I'm looking to sell. Any suggestions here?

Hey, I'll have to sell "a lot of stuff" before I can afford an M7!

thanks much,
chris

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet