Subject: [Leica] Leica M3 purchase
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Wed Apr 6 17:10:26 2005

On Apr 6, 2005, at 5:00 PM, Michael J Herring wrote:

> Thanks!
> I am leaning toward a 35mm as my first lens.
> However, this would be a mistake to use with the M3.
> Correct?

Correct. The M3 doesn't have framelines for the 35. You would need to
use
a 35 with 'goggles', which would limit you to an old optical design,
and it
really isn't the best solution. Neither is am external finder...

If you are going to get a 35 you can't go wrong with the M6 or M6TTL.

feli

feli2@earthlink.net                     2 + 2 = 4
www.elanphotos.com

Message from creativevisions at verizon.net (Michael J Herring) ([Leica] Leica M3 purchase)