Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 29, Issue 357
From: imagist at imagist.cnc.net (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed Apr 6 12:38:22 2005

> >    I have been posting a picture a week for 143 weeks.
> > Sadly, circumstances are going to demand a cutback in this activity.
> > Unfortunately, I am not certain for how long this hiatus will last.

Allow me to add my thanks to you for the always compelling imagaes you
have faithfully shared with us. I'll miss your weekly contributions.
Hope to see you posting again soon.

Fond regards,
G  e  o  r g  e    L  o  t  t  e  r  m  o  s  e r, imagist
Presenting effective messages in beautiful ways
                                                since 1969
web                                      <www.imagist.com>
email                                   george@imagist.com
voice                                         262-241-9375
address                       10050 N Port Washington Road
                                          Mequon, WI 53092