Subject: [Leica] Ice Skating
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Apr 4 09:21:42 2005

Daniel ROCHA showed:
> I would like to show you my last update with
> new b&w pictures.
> Near the Town Hall of Paris this winter, people
> ice-skating.
> > http://www.monochromatique.com/patinoire/<

Bonjour Daniel,
My first suggestion is...... edit your material tighter, a hard thing to do,
however it would make it much easier to look at the very best. We as
photographers are our worst own editors and generally we select too many
pictures that shouldn't be seen.

And may I suggest your pictures be larger, simply because they're too small
even on a big screen making it difficult to see and to make an evaluation
for the good, bad or ugly. ;-) And the brilliant shots! :-) :-)

It appears there's some good ones, but it seems in some cases you shoot too
tight cutting off some of the subjects body required to make a better shot.
Where a slightly looser shot with more space around would make the image
better. In some cases it's essential to have the feet as that's an important
part of skating, keeping on your feet. :-)

May I suggest a re-edit and enlarge the your best selection and re-post as
many of us would like to see them larger. So we can see them.
thank you,
ted