Subject: [Leica] I'm Published!
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Apr 3 21:23:57 2005

Well I guess I have joined the ranks of those who have been published.  I
was
approached by a High School Newspaper  advisor down in Jacksonville, FL to
use one of my photographs I had on the Leica Gallery site, for use in an
article
on alternate types of transportation for Prom Night.  Not quite the big
magazine publication, but a publication none the less.  Seems the students
on the
paper were checking photo sites on the internet and ran across my photograph
and it was just what they wanted.  A small start, but a start none the less.
;-)
 The newspaper is The Shield at Bishop Keny High School in Jacksonville.

Gene

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] I'm Published!)
Reply from dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] I'm Published!)
Reply from bonvini at optonline.net (Jay) ([Leica] I'm Published!)