Subject: [Leica] Re: [CVUG] Zeiss Biogon T 35mm F2
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Apr 3 20:41:44 2005

In a message dated 4/3/2005 9:43:12 AM Central Daylight Time,
colucci@thehearth.org writes:
wow...the $ 325 Nokton, which is also faster, is better than the $ 825 Planar
Doesnt say much for the Planar then.. My Nocton is not that good, and has a
flare problem with light sources near the front of the lens.  The Summilux I
just bought is several levels above the Nocton from what I have seen so far.

Gene