Subject: [Leica] FS: Various Canon, Leica, and Hasselblad items
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Fri Apr 1 20:01:54 2005

Prices in US$  and Japanese Yen.  Please contact me for payment
information(paypal is best).  Shipping is from Kyoto, Japan. I'm also
visiting the USA next week and can ship smaller items from there too.
Feel free to make an offer, especially on multiple items.

Leica R3 in box with Japanese and english manuals. Black chrome
camera is in good condition with some wear and brassing. Shutter
speeds are all accurate manually, but the meter - while responsive -
is not trustworthy. Comes in the Leitz box with manuals.  Y45,000 or
$450.

Leica 135mm f/2.8 Elmarit-R (second version; 3-cam) in excellent
condition.  See photos below. Y45000/$450
http://www.photoethnography.com/ClassicCameras/Lens-R.html

Hasselblad A-12 back in good condition (some normal paint loss and
wear but light tight). Serial number UR3128xxx.  $150 or Y15000.

Hasselblad PME-90 Meter Prism: In excellent condition. Optics are
perfect. Works great, but now I have a 203Fe, I don't need it.  $750
or ?75,000 or trade+cash for PME-45. - REDUCED PRICE!

Canon EOS 3: In great condition with Really Right Stuff Bracket.
$600 or ?65,000. See photos on my website below. Stickers are
removable. :-)

http://www.photoethnography.com/ClassicCameras/CanonEOS3.html

Hasselblad Bay 50 -  Bay 60 adapter (use Bay 60 filters on your Bay
50 C lens). Some scratches, works great.  $40  or Y5,000

Hasselblad Sports Finder for 500/2000 series. Chrome slide-on type
with framelines for 80mm and inserts for 135mm and 250mm. Like new
condition. $55 or Y6,000

Hasselblad masks for professional hood. 120-135-150 and 250. Like
new. $35 or Y3500

Hasselblad plain matte glass focusing screen. Horizontal and vertical
+ shape. No notches. Good condition. $25 or Y2500.

Hasselblad matte glass focusing screen with central clear area. No
notches. Good condition. $20 or Y2000.

McKeown's guide to classic cameras 2002-03 edition. Well used and
loved. No pages missing but some marks and creases. Great reference
list. Very heavy.  Y5000 in Japan only.

Contax 137MD - in as-is condition for parts. Motor, shutter , and
meter works, but does not focus to infinity. No dints or dents on
body.  No leather. For parts only. Y3500 or $35 + shipping.

Karen Nakamura

Karen Nakamura
karen@photoethnography.com
http://www.photoethnography.com