Subject: [Leica] hood ?
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Fri Apr 1 12:29:05 2005

In a message dated 4/1/2005 2:07:56 AM Central Standard Time,
rangefinder@screengang.com writes:
Do you mean the original round hood? Then I agree.

>Now that I have the 35/1.4 Summilux, I don't use the CV lens at all.
>Gene

Makes sense to me :-)
Didier

Yes the hood that is mounted on it from the factory.  Is there another?  I
asked some time ago and was told that there was none offered by CV.  I have
used
the 12585H with it and it works much better.

Gene

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] hood ?)