Subject: [Leica] FS Fridays: Nikon D70
From: gilgabo at yahoo.com (Gil Gabo)
Date: Fri Apr 1 10:30:24 2005

Hi all.  I am selling one Nikon D70 body. The D70 is
in mint condition. The D70 has just over 1800
actuations. Includes one battery, single-bay charger,
original software CD, owners manual. I have the
original box (was a "kit", but the lens was sold).
Price is $649. This price includes the following
extras:

> (1) Sandisk Ultra II 256Mb CF Card
> (1) ML-L3 Wireless Remote Control
> (1) MS-D70 Battery Tray (allows use of three readily
available CR2 batteries instead of the rechargeable
battery - useful in case your rechargeable runs low
and you're not able to charge immediately.
> Ground shipping in the U.S.

Payment via Paypal is preferred.  Please respond off
list.  Thanks.