Subject: [Leica] FS:Leica Gallery Book Offers
From: jwlee01 at gmail.com (John Lee)
Date: Thu Mar 31 17:46:48 2005

To the LUG,

The following is posted on behalf of the Leica Gallery, New York.

Cheers,
John

G?nter Osterloh: "50 Years Leica M" - hardbound and signed - regularly $80.,
special for LUG members $75. and with each order, we will send at no charge:
     Free - Leica World (1/2004) value $15.
     Free - Special issue "Leica Fotografie International" 50 Years Leica
            Fotografie/Jubilee Edition value $15. and hard to find.

Shipping is $8. total in the continental US via UPS Ground.

Remember our opening reception, 6 to 8 pm, Thursday, 7 April for "Leica:
Witness to a Century Part II: (1960s through 2004)" including almost 150
photographs from Leica photographers all over the world. We still have a
limited number of Alessandro Pasi's "Leica: Witness to a Century" -
hardbound
and signed - priced at $35. (no further shipping charges if mailed
with the above
offer).

best, rose and jay deutsch, Leica Gallery, 670 Broadway, suite 500, NYC 10012
(212-777-3051).