Subject: [Leica] not for lawyers and angry parents (was: Goth Grrrlz Gone Wilde)
From: pmcc_2000 at yahoo.com (Peter M. C. Choy)
Date: Tue Mar 29 15:37:28 2005

Decent Members of the LUG community:

I just received email purporting to be from
the ASCII Ribbon Campaign Against HTML Mail
and Postings, but it was thinly disguised spam.
This was no ordinary potted meat product!
Innocently following the links, I was exposed
to the most depraved and degenerate display of
imagery I have ever seen on a non-pay site! The
"author" of this terroristic assault on decency
and community values turned out to be none other
than that Kyle guy, who this time has taken filthy
viewfinders too far.  He shamelessly depicts every
possible aberration in graphic detail: distortion,
decentering, cosine deviation, fringing, brassing,
over-exposure, blown highlights, pixellation, even
bi-metallic binding!?! Leitz had its Berek and its
Mandler, now we have Kraft-Ebbers.

Crikey! Cancel my rhumba lessons! Goin' digital!

PMCC.
PLUG-in-Exile