Subject: [Leica] Workplace camera policies
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Mon Mar 28 19:25:34 2005

Peter

this has always been the policy at my work place, so not a big deal.  I
always leave the Leica in the car for when I come out at lunch.  When I
worked at
the Dallas Facility I had a Camera Pass as I took photos for the company and
some of the programs that needed photos of their equipment for show and tell
and
literature.  But I do not do that at the present facility as they farm all
of
that out.  With the warmer weather comming this can be a problem depending
on
where you live, as the tempos in the car can get pretty high.  A styrofoam
cooler helps in this situation.

Gene