Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 11: Amsterdam wildlife
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Mar 26 09:08:17 2005

Not what you think, but stay tuned ;-)

For week 11, I have a few miscellaneous images from Amsterdam plus one
from Almere, where I live.

Amsterdam traffic is more than cars and bicycles:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_11.jpg
and the only thing that WILL make Amsterdam cyclists stop is when the
drawbridge is up:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_11alt1.jpg

Some cute inhabitants of the city:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_11alt2.jpg

This cat was a fixture of a bar in the centre of Amsterdam:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_11alt3.jpg

The last image is from Almere, I walk the dog along this canal. It is a
bird image, but not one to scare Doug or Mark. As the ice shows, it is
not actually from last week, but I included it anyway, because (a) I
like it and (b) it has Leica content, having been taken with the 100mm
macro:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_11alt4.jpg

The complete PAW index is at:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/indexpaw2005.html
and comments/critique are as always welcome and appreciated.

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands