Subject: [Leica] Seeking a new 50
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Mar 25 19:28:17 2005

In a message dated 3/25/2005 9:16:32 P.M. Central Standard Time,
jgovindaraj@eth.net writes:

eli,
I get CLA done on old lenses by technicians with over 30 years  of
experience
for US$10 -15 per lens, and it takes less than a week. I  have cleaned old
Nikon, Leica and Rollei lenses - with no problems as yet.  There are
advantages to living in the third world!!
Cheers
Jayanand  Govindaraj
Chennai, India

Yeah, we are thinking of out-sourcing our Presidency to India. We  could
save
lots of money. .   The nice thing about having Indians  handling your credit
cards is that they have no compunction about waiving a late  fee.  ;-)

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana