Subject: [Leica] Posting Week 11
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue Mar 22 17:09:49 2005

Just posted week 11.

Had a few minutes to kill on the way to a meeting. Stopped at a health
education center here in Raleigh. They were closed.

I started to leave, and got in the car before it dawned on me that
there was a picture in front of me.

Was not in the photo mode when i got there. Hopped back out and shot
with what I had before the vacuuming stopped.

Hope you like.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-2005/Poe_CenterB

More Moore Square coming soon, but on a deadline this week.

Thanks.

Ric Carter

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Posting Week 11)