Subject: [Leica] 3 more images for
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Tue Mar 22 05:44:48 2005

Philippe Orlent
> my Nauticaa series, of which 1 has to be chosen.
> Personally I prefer the 1st, but I'm very intersted in your opinion.
> http://users.telenet.be/philippe.orlent/nautic

Hello Philippe,

I really like the first
http://users.telenet.be/philippe.orlent/nautic/pages/buoys.html
for the composition and lighting, and works well as an abstract.
It's definitely my favorite of the 3.  I might try it with a larger
depth of field to see what it may look like, though I may prefer
the current version in the end anyway.

I also like the 2nd very much
http://users.telenet.be/philippe.orlent/nautic/pages/concreteandchain.html
which offers details of the environment.

The 3rd one does say much to me, perhaps because I am unfamiliar
with nautica;  it neither works as an abstract, or a study of details or
the environment.  It evokes giant spin tops to me, which may not be
the effet you are seeking for.

Cheers,

- Phong