Subject: [Leica] Iraq occupation protest - Chicago 3/19/05
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Mar 21 09:17:51 2005

Dave
The pictures have too much point'n'shoot appeal for me. Just join the
crowd, click, and that's it. You wrote the ratio of demonstrants vs.
policemen was 200 vs. 2000 - why did you not document this photographically
interesting contrast?

My impression was that you did not only want to show your pictures, but
that you were looking for an opportunity to kick your personal concept of
the enemy in the ass. The LUG's indeed the wrong place for that. That's why
I agree with Mark, that your post was rather backhanded.
Didier

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Iraq occupation protest - Chicago 3/19/05)
Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Iraq occupation protest - Chicago 3/19/05)
Reply from masonster at gmail.com (David Mason) ([Leica] Iraq occupation protest - Chicago 3/19/05)