Subject: [Leica] Crazy idea? Getting a photography degree
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sat Mar 19 10:30:49 2005

In a message dated 3/19/2005 9:42:56 AM Central Standard Time,
tedgrant@shaw.ca writes:
It's too bad many of the people who want this kind of "enthusiasm course and
get wired on photography" didn't make it to any of the Leica Seminar's
before it shut down last October

Ted

Unfortunately i am one of those who missed out.  I could never afford the
price, and last year when I could, I was going to Germany and Poland.  I
wish I
had been able to get to one of your seminars.  But then I am learning from
this
group also.

Gene

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Crazy idea? Getting a photography degree)