Subject: [Leica] Getting a Photography degree
From: stasys1 at gte.net (Stasys Petravicius)
Date: Sat Mar 19 06:33:53 2005

Hi All- I started classes at 49 after getting laid off in aerospace. I have
a class or two to go- but am in no hurry to finish. I agree with the point
of getting feedback and inspiration from other students and teachers. The
school photo dept (Santa Monica College)  has a camping trip to Borrego
Springs Calif on right now. The wildflowers are the best they have been in
many years due to the plentiful rain we received. I didn't go because I went
with a friend last week- perfect day trip! Stasys

Replies: Reply from leowesson at charter.net (leo) ([Leica] Getting a Photography degree)