Subject: [Leica] scenes from the OR... paw 13
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Mar 18 18:23:57 2005

Steve Barbour showed:

> available dark in the OR...
> > http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-81367.html<<<<<<<<<

Steve mon ami,

Absolutely first class!!!!!!!!

This is what it's all about.... LIGHT......EYES.... ACTION!!!!! Or any
combination of those three picture elements!
This purely illustrates that if one can see it, the light, they can use it!
... Throw in the eyes and bingo, a great photograph!

However, one must see the light, see the eyes and shoot at the right moment!
And if the photographer doesn't understand the working together of these two
or three points they'll not likely shoot real magical photographs. Make
exposures? Yes. But pictures that people suck air when they see them?  Not
likely.

I can never understand what's so difficult about re-acting to 3 picture
elements. It isn't rocket science, it's using ones own eyes to see and not
just look at some object. You related to two key elements and made them work
beautifully!

I'm sure many will agree that even though your OR pictures have been moving
in content so far, none have been as good as this one! Right on the mark as
good as it gets! :-)   good on you lad,
ted

Replies: Reply from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] scenes from the OR... paw 13)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] scenes from the OR... paw 13)