Subject: [Leica] Re:Weird question - HELP!
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Thu Mar 17 20:24:31 2005

France shot a rocket into space Feb 11th 1970.

Sometimes Carnival(Mardi Gras) takes place around Feb 11th.

Thomas Edison was born on Feb 11th but that has nothing to do with either
country.

St Patrick drove all the "snakes" out of Ireland on March 17th, which also
has nothing to do with France or Germany, but Ireland's a better place
anyway.

Chris