Subject: [Leica] For Sale: Non-Leica - CJZ 2.8/20mm Flektogon
From: jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Thu Mar 17 10:17:08 2005

I have too much stuff and am about to put this on ebay.

Carl Zeiss Jena Flektogon 2.8/20mm MC with M42 screw mount.

This is one of the great wide angle lenses for the Pentax, Praktica and
other M42 screw mount cameras.  Pentax made the L Adapter B, to use M42
on screw mount Leicas, (Note, I've not tried it myself.)

Glass is clear and has no fungus, this lens is in excellent condition.

http://hemenway.com/ForSale/Flektogon.jpg

$100

Available until Saturday morning, eastern US time.

Jim