Subject: [Leica] New 75 Sumexpensive...
From: bdcolen at gmail.com (bdcolen@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 15 15:34:09 2005

What's a little big, Feli, is the $2941 for an f2 75 - At that price,
and with film photography on the decline, I'm sure people are going to
be beating a path to the Solmes door to snatch up these 'little'
suckers.

By the way, I wonder if anyone else was struck by Erwin Put's
description of the RD-1 as a Bessa with the sensor dropped into the
film gate the the rest of the electronics crammed in where they'd fit
- just what Leica was saying couldn't be done until the day of the
Epson announcement.

Oh well, at least there's a new 75 coming out. :-)

Replies: Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] New 75 Sumexpensive...)