Subject: [Leica] PAW 10 Lee Hermann
From: lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann)
Date: Sun Mar 13 08:50:15 2005

At 08:01 AM 3/13/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>I very much like the composition of the Shoshone Dam photo. Where is
>this? I don't recall where you live. My thoughts were that you're in
>the still drought-stricken west of Wyoming or Montana?
>
>And yes, I like how you control depth of field!
>
>AB

Adam,
         Thank you very much for your comments.  Indeed, I live in the
drought-stricken West.  The dam is just outside Cody, Wyoming.  It was
built in the early 1900's and its result is the Buffalo Bill
Reservoir.  The river is low but very clear and one can see the very large
trout swimming in it.  A blue ribbon fly fishing river.
Thanks again
Lee

Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] PAW 10 Lee Hermann)