Subject: [Leica] Dinner Pix
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Sun Mar 13 07:01:32 2005

My son and his wife at dinner last week.  Digilux 2, optical finder,
manual mode, f2.0 @ 1/8, "28mm," ISO 400 less one stop with
underexposure corrected in Photoshop using the Shadow/Highlights
command.  Manual zone focus.

I downloaded Noise Ninja and tried to use it to reduce the noise in
these shots but the result was a quiet but soft and pasty image.  I
guess I have some learning to do there.

My son is so used to my camera he is usually a willing subject.  My
daughter-in-law is more wary.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/PEOPLE/L1000113_v2_web_001

I can still catch him off guard sometimes, though.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/PEOPLE/L1000126_v2_web

http://gallery.leica-users.org/PEOPLE/L1000127_v2_web

Comments welcome as always.
--