Subject: [Leica] NYC: 1980
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Sat Mar 12 06:32:00 2005

For Dick in Boston, who's planning a trip to Manhattan...why don't you
consider staying across the river -- in NJ? There's a Hampton Inn in, I
believe,
Secaucus on Paterson Plank Rd. that is much more reasonable than anything in

Manhattan. And it's only a few miles from NYC. It's also just a mile or so
from
 the Essex Camera repair shop in, I believe, Carlstadt, NJ. Paterson Plank
Rd.  also has at least two or three other name-brand motels. One or more
surely
has a courtesy bus that goes regularly to Manhattan, probably to Times
Square.  Regards, bob cole

Replies: Reply from sdp35 at cwazy.co.uk (Craig Zeni) ([Leica] NYC: 1980)
Reply from leowesson at charter.net (leo) ([Leica] NYC: 1980)