Subject: [Leica] Colorization
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Mar 10 01:21:23 2005

I found this too, tonight. An extraordinary algorithm. The most astonishing
of it is the feature how accurate the masking works, especially with the
movies - it's  nearly automated. Just drop a color on the field you want to
have this color.

I guess this will be implemented in video effect software before it becomes
a PS plug-in.
Didier