Subject: [Leica] #069
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Wed Mar 9 11:54:51 2005

From: "Philippe Orlent" <philippe.orlent@pandora.be>

Subject: Re: [Leica] #069

> Beautiful.
> But what is a knightly way?
>

> > Leica M6 : 35mm Summicron : green filter : Kodak T400CN
> >
> > http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05069.htm

Hi Philippe,

The county is criss crossed by hundreds of footpaths and some are linked to
form major walks. These 'Ways' tend to be better maintained and more clearly
marked than the average footpath. They are linear walks for the more serious
walker, unlike the walks that I undertake which are circular so that I end
where I parked the car :-)

http://www.focusnorthamptonshire.org.uk/CountyPath.aspx?Name=Knightley

Thanks for looking

--Graham