Subject: [Leica] was cropping-phooey! now Ten Commandments
From: P2CON at aol.com (P2CON@aol.com)
Date: Tue Mar 8 15:29:23 2005

In a message dated 3/6/2005 12:44:52 PM Pacific Standard Time, SonC@aol.com
writes:
<<I wrote the original message just before I went to church this  morning.
In
the Episcopal Church, during lent, one of the first things we  do is recite
the ten commandments.  I noticed that not one of the ten  said anything
about
cropping.

Regards,
Sonny>>

Sonny, isn't there something in the Ten Commandments about not bearing false
witness. Perhaps God intended that to include photoshopping out the white
liter, or cropping the ugliness from your photos. :-)

Regards, Paul Connet