Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Leitz - VERY OT
From: brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly)
Date: Mon Mar 7 15:11:26 2005

i don't doubt that my father *could* use a surveyor's level if he set
his mind to it--he's actually a retired psychology professor with a PhD
who took up landscaping as a "hobby"--it's just totally not his thing.
my dad's technological affinities--save the cell phone--are decidedly
bronze age!  the guy who does his landscape architecture designs does
use a level and proper surveying techniques.

my dad's greatest strength as a landscaper is that he's a workaholic
perfectionist, which means i'm totally offended by the sod-laying
techniques of the contractor building a small development in my
neighborhood right now.

--brad

--
brad daly
brad@bradbrad.com

What Would Bill Hicks Say?

"You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style."
        --Vladimir Nabokov