Subject: [Leica] was Multiple Bodies, now cropping-phooey!
From: profmason at yahoo.com (John Mason)
Date: Sun Mar 6 18:56:13 2005

I can't believe we're even discussing this.  Sometimes
you burn, sometimes you dodge, sometimes you tone,
sometimes you crop.  Sometimes it makes for a fabulous
image:

<http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/r?ammem/gottlieb:@field(DOCID+@lit(got99000284))>

For Sonny:

<http://tinyurl.com/3vjbb>

--John

J Mason
Charlottesville, Virginia

>>Jazz at UVA: The Photographs of John Mason.  From 31 January
2005 at Take It Away, 115 Elliewood Ave., Charlottesville, VA:
http://www.virginia.edu/music/jazzatuva/

>>Democracy of Speed, a Photo Documentary Project:
http://www.people.virginia.edu/~ds8s/john-m/john-m.html

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!