Subject: [Leica] Photoshop help
From: rzartarian at snet.net (Roy Zartarian)
Date: Sun Mar 6 17:34:08 2005

Try this:

Photoshop -> Color settings
Check Advanced mode
Under "Color Management Policies" change RGB to "Prserve embedded
profiles" and at "Profile Mismatches" Uncheck "Ask when opening"

The first time you open an image with a profile other than that which
you've selected as your default you may get a dialog box advising you
of the mismatch. If this appears, check "don't show again."

Roy

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Photoshop help)
Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] thanks guys)
Message from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Photoshop help)