Subject: [Leica] Soundings
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Mar 5 20:00:09 2005

Bill Clough offered:

>   A recording artist and engineer, Wilbur Collins,
> recording a rehearsal of the Corpus Christi Chorale
> peformijng with the Corpus Christi Symphony.
>
>   http://www.leica-gallery.net/wccjr/image-80230.html  <

Hi Bill,
I like it because it's a successful shot under what must have been very
difficult lighting. However, if I have a whine about it, it's minimal.

I think the people need a very slight burn down, top of frame down to about
touser belt line, certainly the guys in the middle who stand out the most.
Not much, just enough to stop the eyes from wandering up there and away from
the main subject.

Other than that, and that's nit picking mon ami, it's a solid photograph.

ted

Replies: Reply from tim at KairosPhoto.com (Tim Atherton) ([Leica] Leica boxes on ebay)