Subject: [Leica] PESO: A Wintry Walk
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Mar 4 21:28:52 2005

Phong showed:

>I was tired of being sick in bed, so bundled up,
> went out this afternoon and took some shots in the cold
> at the Minute Men National Park in nearby Concord.
> This one is the best  of the bunch.
>
> www.phongdoan.com/Photos/WintryWalk.htm<<<<<<,

Hi Phong,
Nothing like a walk in the freezing cold to clear ones head! :-( ........ I
could feel the cold off the screen just looking at it. ;-)

This is a simple straight forward "weather picture first class with attached
feeling!" You've captured an image that just looking at it makes one kind of
shiver and shake! Reach for the parka and long johns! ;-)

This is the type of "weather picture" I wish I had shot on some of those
miserable no good rotten winter weather mornings when the damn city editor
made us go out and find me a weather picture!!!  While he sat on his fat
butt nice and warm in the city room!

Then if I did get one like this with feeling I could've handed it to him,
then watch as he froze to the marrow! :-)

Well done mon ami.

ted