Subject: [Leica] breakfast
From: f.berton at wanadoo.fr (François Berton)
Date: Fri Mar 4 15:29:40 2005

Message: 13
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 09:25:41 +0800
From: Matt Morgan <mattmorgan1@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Breakfast
To: Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>

I'm not sure if anyone will share this thought, but the atmosphere
around the couple reminds me of the 'couple' in Francis Ford Coppola's
classic film 'The Conversation'. Its something to do with how she is
look 'away'.

Matt

On 04/03/2005, at 6:29, GeeBee wrote:

> Why the supporting arm on the shoulder? Why isn't the man looking at
> the
> woman? Why are her eyes downcast? Why are neither of them looking at
> the
> camera? Why so sombre over 'breakfast' and if there really is
> something sad
> happening why is someone snapping away with a camera?

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/photos.francois.b/Petites%20Images.htm

I am glad this shot give "to think"
Francois