Subject: [Leica] Multiple Bodies
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed Mar 2 19:02:32 2005

Ted wrote:

>  Hell at 76 yer
> laughing all the way to a great day. ;-)

At a meeting tonight, one of my parishioners...high-powered type A
eminently bright successful entrepreneur, and with a heart, to boot,
when talking about my work, said:  "If I got up and thought I had to do
what you do for a living, I'd head for the exit."

> just keep doing it by keeping busy at what you love with
> great passion and nothing hurts!

Yep, your right...

Gotta love ya, Ted!!!!

Ken