Subject: [Leica] 50 'Crons: DR/Rigid vs.current formula
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed Mar 2 18:49:43 2005

Tina:  I can understand--there is something about the pre-asph 35/2
rendering wide open that does indeed look a bit like the Noctilux.

I pair my 50/2 Summicron with the 35/2 for general photography, and use the
50 a bit more.

For available light, I use the 35/1.4 Summilux ASPH, paired with the humble
50/1.5 VC Nokton.  I know this may give the purists fits, but they have a
similar look, and they work well together for me.

--Peter

At 05:21 PM 3/2/05 -0800, Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>